Good for the Community
Good for the Environment
Good for You ….. Dell Reconnect
Dell Reconnect has opened an additional 319 donation sites across the US – one right here in Winter Garden, Florida! Dell has teamed with Goodwill Industries to provide local residents with a way to safely dispose of unwated computers and electronics.
Where? Goodwill Collection Center at 13221 W. Colonial Dr., Winter Garden, FL 34787 (407) 654-6292 (near the corner of 9th Street and Colonial)
They will accept most anything that is, or can attach to, a computer. They are also providing tax reciepts for your donations.
- Monitors and Scanners – If the glass is broken, place the monitor in a cardboard box lined with a large plastic garbage bag. Seal the box and clearly label it with “broken monitor” and the date.
- Computers & Hard Drives (Desktop & Laptop, External or Internal) Dell and Goodwill Industries do not accept liability for lost or confidential data or software. You are responsible for backing up any valuable information and erasing sensitive data from the hard drive before dropping it off.
- Printers-Including laser & inkjet
- Keyboards and Mice -Wired or wireless
- Speakers –With or without cables
- Cords & Cables –Including power cords & USB cables
- Ink & Toner Cartridges –Full or empty
- Software – with the license key
- Microsoft Xbox®, Microsoft Zune® – Systems & peripherals
- Webcams – Microsoft branded
For more information, visit DellReconnect. There are many residential computer collection sites throughout Florida. Go to site and enter your zip code for one near you!